Lisha Thimmaiah

Friday, April 27, 2012

Double Celebration for my Best Friend:-):-)

Its double celebration time for Thanjan this weekJJwedding anniversary and Birthday…Party time ThanjJJ Thanj’s wedding was not just the wedding, it was our friends reunion as well, double celebration even thenJJJJ…Wow how much we loved it…
It’s been a year since she is hitched and the fact that her friends are still her priority with all her family responsibilities and the other more important priorities is what makes me love her moreJJJ, The fact that she makes time to talk to all of us is what I love even more and the fact that she has all the patience in the world to listen to my gossips, cribbing, grief and what not and calmly advise me is why I love her even more foreverJJ
True it’s not as simple as it looks, she did make us realize that friends can still remain in the priority list when there is an extra “more important” one in list (usually a lot of them don’t get time for friends after marriage)…Probably we’ll all just follow her in thisJJJ
Thanj and Sadan, You both make a beautiful couple…Wish you both a beautiful life JJJ
my fav one and credits to shreshta's camera;-):p

Thanjan and Sadan
And now the “birthday” wishing:-D:-D…Happy Happy Happy Birthday ThanjuuuuuuuJJJ………



There are lot of things I want to write down here...It’s just that I don’t know how to put it down or probably I don’t have the right words or It’s just that what I feel is too much to put it in words….
We have been best friends for more than a decade now...It wasn’t by chance we are best friends till date, I remember we decided to be best friendsJby choiceJ, and I’m glad we did itJJJ( I’m sure you still remember that dayJ)..You have been special to me right from that day, you have been a sister and the best friend I always wantedJJ...
With you I have cried my heart out, shared every bit of my life, Cribbed about everything, been Stubborn, Shared Clothes, stopped you from doing things, Laughed away to glory, acted like a kid and the list I have in mind is never ending...
 And when it comes to us, we have always remembered each other wherever we go, speak to each other almost every day, make sure we tell our secrets first to each other, buy gifts no matter where we go, plan for each other’s birthdays, have always made sure to get a picture clicked together on every occasion, we have our own “Lisha and Thanj” album and there is no end for all the time we have been for each other and again the list goes onJJJ..
I have grown to be a better person from the time I have known you thanj and learnt so much from you. I just want to say I’ll be with you no matter what happens and I’m still there to listen to youJJI’m very Glad to have you as my best friend..



This one's my favoutire:-)
Wish you a very Happy Birthday…
I wish you all the happiness in the world and hope you get everything you want in lifeJJJ...Love you loads….
The Birthday T-shirt:-)

JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ 

5 comments:

  1. aaaaawwwwww :-) lovely!!! lish u r soo lucky to ve tanj :D i feel bad fer tanj though ;);) he he kiddin... cheers to 2 of u :) lotsa love to both of u !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel like reading it again n again lishu.. :) yeah i do rem d first day we met (hostel box room :P:P). Its been a beautiful journey of friendship from then:) Cheers to us :).

    i love b'days, it makes me feel special and with ppl like my frns around its even more special.. Love u'll:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. and Viki , even i love d pics frm ur cam :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. viki:-)..im soo used to you like this..i like it thouh:-)..

    ReplyDelete