Lisha Thimmaiah

Monday, April 16, 2012

Day 6: Shanghai to Korea


I check out of the Hotel in Shanghai wishing I had not lost my camera and still hoping I would get it...I was a little upset about it... LL
As the aircraft prepares to land I peep through the window, Busan looks beautiful, I was hoping I get to spend the best of times in Busan...I had to directly go to work from the airport and Mr. Dustin Yoon picks me upJ...A very cheerful guy, we start off with a very casual talk, go for lunch together and the “about me” and “about you” talk goes on and on as we both hog our food...
I expected Busan to be a little humid as it is a coastal area...I was wrong...The climate in Busan was Chill, breezy and slightly drizzling...Absolutely awesome!!...You see cherry Blossoms all over the city and the city looks sober and stunning...For me it was a perfect time to be in the CityJJ...
At work, I receive a very warm welcome again, meet a lot of nice people and learn a lot of interesting things....Work was great and I did enjoy every bit.
As we pack up for the day, I was accompanied by one of the senior most persons Mr. Byeong-Ho Yu from office for dinner...He must be probably in his early 50’s but his energy and enthusiasm is unbelievable...Hats off for that! He takes me to a traditional Korean Restaurant and orders for the tradional Korean “jungshik meal”...The meal has lots of side dishes, Soups and rice with beans....A very large meal and I made sure I taste each one of the dishes...Fantastic food!! ...being a foodie has been like an add-on for meJJ...







































All the dishes are a part of "jungshik meal":-):-)

My host Mr.Byeong-Ho Yu
enjoying all of it:-):-)
 We have a nice extended talk...I loved his company, and then he takes me for a walk around the streets of Busan...


Loved walking the streets of Busan, the market yard, the teenage chirpy crowd, the bright lights and the climate which made the entire even better...Was waiting to explore Busan the next dayJJ....

No comments:

Post a Comment