Lisha Thimmaiah

Monday, June 25, 2012

Coorg-After a long time

I have always enjoyed going back to coorg after a long time. That’s when I cherish and enjoy every minute of being in coorg...The cool breeze, the lush green surrounding, the coffee, the rains, the people and with all this It makes me feel lucky and proud of being a coorg girlJJ...In fact everyone from coorg are naturally obsessed with this placeJ
My recent visit was no different…It feels like heaven when the ever fresh cool breeze hits your face and the fact that I knew I was away from the Pune  pollution made me feel even good and enjoy coorg more...And this time my excitement was the weekend wedding as well.
My 10 days at coorg was unlimited fun and lots of excitementJ...I prefer putting up a few photographs rather than say all of itJ

all smiles with my little sis

lazy morning
















wedding day 1 with mamma

wedding day 2 with pappa
  
with indu and my little cousins

with keerthana my cousin

 


A few Candid momentsJ....

 










My Big FamilyJJ

Estate tour…





Lovely isn’t it?? JJJJJJJJJJJJ


4 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing , Wish you the best.

    Please do write from your heart about our people, land, culture , traditions and your perceptions and experiences.

    Devaiah Muccatira

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look pretty as always!! In fact you are getting more prettier!! I'm sure you have a broad smile as you read this ;) loved all the pics.Coming to coorg feels like home for us too! So I can imagine the fun you had.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. rach:-),u know how much i like wat you said:-D..love u n thank u:-):-)

      Delete