Lisha Thimmaiah

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Day 3: Tianjin to Liyang

Started the day really early as I had a flight to catch...We Drive to the airport after a yummy breakfast (chocolate muffins, Bread pudding and fruits)...Bad news again...Flight delayed!!!...and again I’m stuck inside the aircraft...That’s the worst part... I guess I’m not very lucky with flights. I dint do much of cribbing because I dozed off to sleep before I realized.
Finally I land in shanghai after a two hours delayed take off....The airports in china are huge, really huge, Like I mentioned earlier, the never ending walking up and down, I go for it yet again, but this time in Shanghai...walk all the way to the railway station only to realize I have to wait for another hour to board the train...I just sit there admiring all the dolled up Chinese girls...so pretty and soo stylishJJ..The one hour for me was just style check...And I enjoyed that...I board the train and after an hour and a half I reach my destination and then travel by car to reach Liyang only at 4.30 in the evening...I have been travelling right form 7.00A.M in the morning... my  hectic schedule..I regret having planned my trip for such a short period...I should have thought of it!!...
train travel


city view during from the train
But the nice cool weather and the dust free city has been my savior...It’s been raining here in Liyang, and the rains and the thunder lightening reminds me of Coorg....right now Liyang has exactly the same Cloudy gloomy rainy weather like in Coorg... A nice lush green city with a lot of bright pink spring flowers throughout the city makes the city look more beautiful, I would say homely and beautifulJJJ.... 
Another nice dinner treat with yummy fruit salad, veggies, noodles, African fried chicken and fishJJJ...loved it again....I just hope I don’t put on a few extra kilos before I go back home....

It was a total travel and work day for me...got to catch some sleep now again wishing for a better tomorrowJ

2 comments:

  1. heyyy lish!!! have a better day tommm:):) u din get time to shop?? :P

    ReplyDelete