Lisha Thimmaiah

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

MY FIRST ONE :-) :-)………..

A lot of time after work and all I do is a little of cooking, read my all time favorite romance “mills and boon”, talk over phone for hours and then off I go to sleep…just to come out of this usual schedule, here I’m with my new hobby. Writing…yeah right!!Just started writing my own blog. I’m a little worried if I will be doing it for long, but right now, yes I’m doing it. I don’t really come out with amazing ideas and creativity for writing and I don’t really have a say for Politics, Social responsibilities etc etc… sooo let me just start writing about me, hmmm yeah my life, my friends and all my silly thought, which I love and always adore it. To add to it a few sweet love stories for sure and maybe someday down the line my writing will be groomed and tuned up and I will be able to do some interesting writingJ.
Okay, so about me, I’m a self obsessed left hander, (YES!!specified because that’s what I’m known as most of the time, ‘lefty’), Dream all the time (that’s the Piscean side of me, and I love it!! J),Love and Love my friends, Shopping and of course fantasy a huge wardrobe, lots of shoes J ….At times a little possessive about my loved ones. Bad side of me, I’m very mean. I think that’s about it for now. And that’s my first blog ready to hit the screen JJ…yehhhh!!

12 comments:

  1. you ll pull thro lish !! :) nice start

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog lish and thats truly you! love shopping, possessive about loved ones, very mean( but trust me you are mean to people who deserve it only).so thats again good!! A good start! keep writing!! especially about love stories and also friends;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good one lish!! loved it :) i second all the above comments:) Keep going :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep it Coming!! We are at the receiving end!!....Good start! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisha** thanks to iPhone auto correct!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. a lefty budding writer.. interesting

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey Lisha im late to read it but even if i didnt know you i would just fall in love with u :) great start..

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks a ton shiv:-)....sweet of u...i guess i should see all your comments when i feel like quiting:-)..

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi lisha,
    I am checking out your blog consistently. Good work.
    >> http://checkmysecrets.blogspot.in/ << check this site and join absolutely free for loads of fun n entertainmaent

    ReplyDelete