Lisha Thimmaiah

Saturday, April 7, 2012

The Start: China and Korea:-):-)

I have always wanted this and it’s been long since I have been waiting for this moment....Going International for the first time ever and Damn excitedJJJJ...A lot of mixed feelings actually; anxious, happy, excited and a little nervous(Which I hate to be)
Whatever, this one is definitely gonna be the most memorably trip for me...A lot of learning, which is the main reason I’m going to China & Korea, a little work, a lot of luxury and tons of funJJJ...And the most important part, It’s just gonna be me all alone, in a new place, meeting new people and having the “me time” which I wanted..How exciting!!! JJJ...Of course I din expect this “me time” to be like this, in a faraway place where I don’t know one single soul and at the back of my mind wishing I had one of my people with me (I’m sure Il do that), But again I don’t want this to stop me from doing all that I have been dreaming of for the past 4 weeks:-D:-D..........
I want this one week to be the best time I have had with me, enjoy and cherish every minute, learn all that I have wanted to learn, explore as much a possible and probably make a few new friendsJJJJ
Here I’m all set to leave home and have my “me time” for a week in two different Countries “China” & “Korea”.
Wish me luckJJJJ...

1 comment:

  1. Good luck!! :) Have a greatttttttttt time! and miss us! :)

    ReplyDelete