Lisha Thimmaiah

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

My Special one!!


Few people are special to us for very simple reasons and Prajna is simply special to me for every possible reason...She is mad, Cranky, crazy, Sporty, simple, Sweet and the most down to earth friend of mine...She is a whole bunch of happiness and carries with her a “no nonsense” attitude which I absolutely loveJJJJJJ...
She is different like her choice of ‘Pizza’ over ‘Cakes’ (for a birthday party I meanJJ), Chooses ‘sweet talks’ over ‘tantrums’, and of course she is fun being the entertainment factor she is (Which happens unintentionally most of the timeJJJJ)...Friends mean the world to her tooJJJ.
We ve together had the maddest of times, taking crap (Which I love to do it with you Praj), Making fun of rachna (Which I love even moreJJJJ), the “non veg mess time”, Shopping (Remember the wedding and the Wish list hunt!!!JJ), the Silly Gossips, acting Mad and much much moreJJ....
We love you for what you are Praj JJJ Wish you a very Happy Birthday and wish you All the Happiness in the world...Hope your madness stays with you foreverJJJJ..Here’s to you a bunch of memories with loads of love....











Love you prajna raiJJJJJJ

8 comments:

  1. aawwww :) really luved it :) U jus made my day:) frens means a lot to me..without u guys my bday wud hv been nothing for me!
    luv u so much:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was waitin fer this one :):):) niceeeeeeee one !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely one as ever!! :) I wanna tell two lovely fools in my life that- "you both just think that you are making fun of me, you guys will be making fun of each other more and even better is that both of you dont realize it until me or shres point it out!! love you both morons :P Loved the photos too!! I dont have any of these pics.LOVELY MEMORIES!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. rach,it's jus that you dont understand what we talk:-):P...and thank you:-)...luv

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice one Lis.. I was waiting for this one.. and it was bang on.. :):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. im glad you girls like it:-)....it makes want to write more:-)..thank you:)

    ReplyDelete