Lisha Thimmaiah

Friday, July 5, 2013

Travel Time:)

Its travel time for me. Europe it is, for a good 2 weeks timeJJ. My most awaited trip and it’s surely gonna be the most interesting one. My scheduled is jam packed yes, but I do have some time during weekends to explore places.
I’m so full of mixed feeling. Sometimes I’m so happy thinking of it and get very excited and the next moment I feel a little low thinking I’m gonna be alone. I’m not really in mood for the “Me time” you see. Anyways, that’s not really gonna stop me from all the fun for sure. One thing I can’t stop thinking of is the food; I’m very excited about trying the European cuisineJJ
 Fingers crossed and hoping for the best time of my life. This is new and different and of course a lot of things are gonna be different for me when I’m backJJ Wish me luck againJ

No comments:

Post a Comment