Lisha Thimmaiah

Monday, July 8, 2013

Europe Day 1: Mumbai to Vienna:)

Took off from Mumbai to Paris as scheduled and my Flight was smooth...Landing in Paris was my most amazing landing so far. Paris looks beautiful from above. It looks like a carpet with shades of green with building blocks placed in a row. I’m here in Europe at a perfect time. Weather is awesome; slightly chill, sunny and bright. Everything looked just perfect.
Took a transit to Austria and reached as scheduled. I have never been on a plane for this long and never ever did I feel a jet lag this bad. I was exhausted and starving. Had a good lunch at the Hotel and crashed into bed .Had planned to go on a city tour, but that did not happen as I was in no shape for that.
Spent the evening exploring the neighboring streets, eating street food, at the hotel garden (it is amazing) and for the first time witnessed sunset at 9.P.M…All of this all alone. Frankly I was lonely, no people on the streets and no one with me. I started missing everyone, wished someone was with me.
Hoping for a good week at work and I’m glad I will have people join me at work. Waiting for more of Vienna JJ
Will post a few pictures soon.

2 comments:

  1. Good to hear u reached safe ;) this time aroun be careful with ur camera :D

    ReplyDelete