Lisha Thimmaiah

Friday, July 19, 2013

Europe: Vienna (Day 8)

My legs still hurt as I wake up in the morning. But I wasn’t going to miss the site seeing because of that. Like the Previous day I started off with my maps to the metro. By now I was quite familiar with the names and metro stations and did not need help to go about.
My first destination was the famous Schönbrunn Palace. This place is every bit of luxury. You really have to envy the people who lived here. It has a well maintained beautiful Garden. Did a lot of Photography here. (Except for the entry tickets at the palaces and museums everything pretty much impressed me in Vienna).
Europe’s best zoo is in Vienna and right besides the Schönbrunn Palace. I kept thinking if I had to enter the zoo or no; finally decided to go in there:-D. It was a good experience. Not very different from the Zoo I visited earlier, but I must say it’s really well maintained.
I then go to the Belvedere Palace which is again beautiful, have lunch at the famous Turkish food joint, visit  Vienna´s Prater with Giant Ferris Wheel, the Uno city and the Donautrum park. I had covered almost every street in Vienna with my two days of sightseeing.
Vienna is every bit amazing and beautiful. Given a chance don’t miss to visit Vienna. If you have a choice ,do visit.
A few pictures from my Vienna tour.

at the museum
 
schonbrunn palace

  






interiors








No comments:

Post a Comment