Lisha Thimmaiah

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Europe Day 2 & 3: Vienna to Maribor,Slovania


At Vienna


View From My Hotel In Vienna


way to Maribor

At Maribor


MAribor


Had an early start at Vienna, with good breakfast and a leisure walk at the hotel park. I was waiting for my Colleague to join me so we could drive to Maribor.
My colleagues Zoltan from Hungary and Arthur from France arrive and we drive down to Maribor. Drive to Maribor was absolutely beautiful. Europe country side was at its best. The green farms and the grazing cows were picture perfect.
Reached Maribor, Finished work as scheduled and moved to our Hotel. We planned to go around the City Center at dinner time. The good Part is it doesn’t get dark, so we had the whole evening all for our self. We hit the old city of Maribor and walked around every possible street. Maribor is a very small place; all you need is half a day to finish looking around the city. It’s beautiful.
I had the next day as well in Maribor to explore. Tried out the local Slovenian cuisine and some Mexican with a European touch. I’m living on loads of Cheese and Cream. Wouldn’t be surprised if I get back home with a few extra kilos .the food here is a treat to my taste buds. The Chocolate SoufflĂ© and the Cherry ice cream is the yummiest of desserts I have ever had. Love it!!...Loving Europe…Can’t wait for more of it..Missing People back home too.


No comments:

Post a Comment