Lisha Thimmaiah

Friday, July 19, 2013

Europe: Slovenia (Day 4 to Day 6)

Drove down from Maribor to Vuzenica for work. The 3 hrs drive went just like that. My Journey felt like I saw in the movies. It was a Drive along the Valley of Drava: the Steep Mountains, the crystal clear river and the country side roads. The nature is breath taking. Beautiful flowers all around and the farming on one side.
Vuzenica is located just at the banks of River Drava. With just very few people living there. It’s a small place indeed .The local food is good too. The people there are very warm and friendly.It couldn’t get better for me in Vuzinica. Of course I did not get to stay there for long. We had our evening planned in a small place called Sezana close to Senozece where we had our work the next day. We drove along the Drava again.
Sezana is a small place again situated in the border of Slovania and Italy. I couldn’t go out as we were really exhausted after the long day but I was promised by my colleagues that we would go to Italy the next evening.
 After work the next day we drive to Sistiana in Itay. It was a half an hour drive and we were at the beach in Sistiana, Italy.
 I was thrilled. This was not in my plan. And I have landed in Italy.Of course its not one of the noted places, but it has one of the most beautiful beaches in Italy. We had to drive down to cliff to reach the beach.I love beaches, and this one was beautiful and different. It was a no sand beach with huge rock mountains around. My evening was with amazing Italian food at the beach side with an amazing view. It was super awesomeJJ
The next day was at Buzet and Roc in Croatia. Crossing the border to Croatia was a bid of a mess. Had to be really quick with my work as well as we had last minute change of plans to leave to Vienna the same day.
It was Friday already and I landed at my hotel in Vienna.
The weekend was going to be in Vienna; All by myself.
Beach in sistiana,Italy

No comments:

Post a Comment