Lisha Thimmaiah

Friday, March 30, 2012

The “JUST BETWEEN US” Surprise

One more! Again! OMG!!That was like really fast...Three in a row is hard to digest you know (very much)...I expected the next one after Akshatha to take some time, then I hear about Ranjitha, and I was like OKAY!!The next one is not gonna be soon for sure (What was I thinking!!!), but then again here comes the next surprise...And this time its Viki....Unexpected Yes!!...
When Viki told me She is getting engaged I actually got a little emotional, though I ‘m really very Happy about it (I feel like watching a depressing bollywood bidai and shed some tears) Of course I knew it was gonna happen one day :-s, Very soon actually; In fact I desperately did wait for this but when I hear it, feel it’s too early...Something like having fun together ‘being single’ for 7 years was not enough or I don’t know what :-s:-*-)*-)...
I remember almost a year and a half back when I heard about Thanj being engaged I had this very disturbed feeling and I actually typed down a long centi message about keeping in touch and being there for each other always and what not.. And after she got married, I got restless and waited for her to call me, which she did like after a day or two of her wedding and I felt so very much relievedJJJ....
Now I have exactly the same mixed feelings...I’m Very Happy for you Viki and I also have this teeny tiny sad feeling about sharing another best friend of mine with One more person which I hate to say (I’m very Selfish and mostly hate to share what I love, which I’m not very proud of; and probably that’s y the feel so). And I wonder why I have butterflies in my tummy...
ooffff!!!*-)..I guess we need to catch up soon and celebrateJJJ...It helps you seeJJJ
Congratulations ShreshtaJJJJ...I hope you always remain the “sweet devil” you are. Wish you all the happiness in the world and I wish things turn out to be perfect just like the way you wantJJBIG BIG BIG HUGGGSSS FROM ALL OF US...

P.S: Whoever the next one is please taking some time before you announce the “not Single anymore status” J;-)...

6 comments:

  1. its all part of life aint it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. very true lish!! No words to say !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am late here :) but totally loved what u wrote !!! LOve u tons lisssshhh :)!! waitin to talk to u.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks shreshta..I love to see comments no matter how late it is:-)..luv

      Delete
  4. Totally loved this one!!:) we all really need to catch up..Even I can't digest the fact of our best ones being shared by some1 else too :(

    ReplyDelete