Lisha Thimmaiah

Monday, March 26, 2012

Perfectho:-):-)


A week of wait and then arrives the long awaited days ” Saturday and Sunday” weekend as we call itJJ...no matter what we do, how much fun we have/how bad the weekend goes, when Monday arrives the countdown begins for the next weekend... How much we love it!!JJJJ
I totally love to laze around on weekends. Sleep for long hours, Have a nice heavy breakfast which I never want to miss and prefer my all time favorites most of the time (Aloo Paratha made with ghee along with loads of butter topping and Bread omelet are my favoritesJJJJ), a little bit of cleaning, Shopping (most of the time as the internet shopping bug, also, bit me a few months back), a nice oil massage for my hair, Pamper myself with a haldi face pack (which is the only think I prefer doing for my face, I love the yellow look you see;-)JJ), a nice looooooong shower which I love and then simply go back to bed with a book in hand(mills and boon of course!!).Aaahh...amazing!!...I feel like in heaven when I laze around and there’s nobody to bother me aroundJJJ,it’s just me and my food and my book and my bed .
And then one day I start hating being alone, it feels like heaven to me to be with the people I love the most, prefer lots of chit chat around (which is mostly idhar udhar ki bathe), yummy food, shopping, fun, acting silly, cooking together etc etc (Food and Shopping is a must for me all the time)...From that minute for me, being with the people I love is what I feel I love the mostJJJJ..These different moods and sudden thoughts, this is not just with me, half the women in the world are like this...we have one thought now, and thad comes another from nowhere and the next moment we have our very famous mood swings.....any ways let me just talk about me now and not deviate away...
...My last weekend was with the people I love the mostJJJJhad the bestest of timesJJJ. Loved every minute and almost did everything I love... was surrounded with Madness, Lots of Chit Chat, Cooked some horrible food (I din’t find it horrible but others who ate it said that, which I want to believe is not trueKK) and did make some yummy dishes as well (I feel top of the world for thatJJJ), lazed around and so much, so much moreJJJJ...amazing it was...perfectho (like my colleague says!!)JJJ

*****
Between all that we have our next from our “who’s next” list!!...Ranjitha NayakJJ...Congrats Ranji......She has a very perfect fairy tale love story ...Boy likes gal, Gal likes him too, but wants parents consent, boy speaks to his parents and his parents speak to her parents and then it’s a yes from all!!..And all this takes just a couple of daysJJJ...Lucky you Ranjitha, Very happy for you and your Mr. Right, wish you both all the happiness in the world.
Perfectho againJJJ
*****

6 comments:

  1. Somebody found the food cooked by you horrible?? strange!! are you by any chance friends with sanjeev kapoor's kids ;) and yeah!! congrats ranji!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lish U do aloo Paratha!!! wow :) my mouth s waterin :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i tried it once..it came out well:-)..but usually its my roomie who makes the yummiest ones;-)

      Delete
  3. good one lisha :)loved reading the blog :) Thank you lisha :)
    @praj n Rach :Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete