Lisha Thimmaiah

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Shivani :-):-)...


It’s been 10 years since I have known her (OMG!!!...A decade and I just realizedJJJ)... From classmates to best friends, I have had amazing memories with her...the prettiest gal in school and of course the prettiest in college too!! JJ...


A lot to say about her, but I’m really wondering where do I start from...Her cute smile (for which thousands of them fall) or her confused look (which everyone knows, the minute she has it on her face), her amazing sense of dressing or about the cleanliness freak she is, her super smart attitude or her super powerful brains (yeah!!!...she can remember chemistry which she studied months back:-p ;-)J)....

Whatever she is, she is the sweetest, smartest and one of the strongest friends I have had, the one friend who values relations so much better than any of us do, who can smile away her tears like none of us can do(that’s what I mean Strongest)and who can make us laugh with her confused lookJJJ... 

I still remember the birthday of yours which we spoilt it for you ShivJL(I really feel embarrassed now) and the birthday of yours when you were washing clothes at midnight while we waited for you with your birthday surpriseJJ...That’s ShivaniJJJ....

And today as you turn a year older we wish you a very vey very HAPPY BIRTHDAY Shiv, hope you get all the love and happiness in the world and you look prettier and prettier as years pass byJJ...Love you lotsJJ...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHIV!!! JJJJJJJJ

2 comments:

  1. Nice one!! :) It's become a habit for me to wait for your blog when it's any of our b'day :)never stop writing! I promise you there is one person who will always follow ur blog no matter what!! :)kinda helps me relive old memories for a moment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you sooo much rach:-) and i wait for your comments:-)

    ReplyDelete