Lisha Thimmaiah

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Fake attitude v/s Being You :-p

Fake Attitude!!! How many of us like it??!!!...Fact is we don’t like it when people show us ‘the fake attitude’ but then we don’t realize when we do it...I mean, we may not do it like always but at least posting a “plastic smile” once a while is fake too *-)...So I guess we should learn to deal with the fake people, rather than just get bothered about them and defend ourselves...It’s a small dosage of gyan which probably I need the most...
And now a bit of gyan about what’s been running in my head, for people who don’t realize their fakeness and the fact that it has become very much a part of them...here it goes.....
1: You don’t have to compliment somebody just because the person standing next to you compliments “that Somebody”(it’s the most common thing we come across along with the plastic smile)...each one of us have different perceptions, nobody is forcing you to like what others like/have, then y do it forcefully!!!...
2: The other side of it, you like something just compliment whole heartedly, be happy for the other person rather then make the person feel you are doing it “for the sake of it” which is the most disgusting thing to do!!!...
3: Practice being genuine with your very own people. (Yes, this needs to be told too:-p:-p)
*-)*-)..I think that’s the “TOP 3”and I mean all of it in a very nice way!!! :-pJJ...
I got a “for the sake of it” compliment a couple of days back which I realized that very moment8-) and it was kinda burning me, (Sometimes just a pin prick bothers you more than you’re running noseKK)...Hmmm!!...I feel better when I put it out of meJJJI guess writing helps!!! JJJJJJ
And about the whole hearted Compliments and wishes, I learnt it from a few friends of mine...there’s a pause when they don’t like things or probably it’s just told to me directly in a very nice way and when they say something I know they really mean itJJJTrue... And I do have friends who genuinely likes everything about everybody and never see wrong in anybody. I’m not exaggerating that and “It’s no way fake ”...It’s just special I guessJJJ
The whole point is, whateva you’re doing just remember the person in front definitely has the sense of understanding...So, the best thing to do is be yourself and be loved for what you genuinely are!!! That’s a win-win JJJJJ(It’s just my way of thinkingJJJJJ)

4 comments:

  1. Some good tips there..... but the underlying fact is "the best thing to do is be yourself"
    First time here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Touche Lish Touche.... Completely agree with you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know exactly how you hate fake people and fake attitude! :)It was a nice read Lish!:)

    ReplyDelete