Lisha Thimmaiah

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Nicholas Sparks :A Feel Good Therapy

From the time I watched “The Vow” I’m more in love with Nicholas sparks moviesJJ... (I love reading Nicholas sparks as well) A feel good and happily ever after love story and it feels so dam good to see a relationship fall in place after all the hardships ..WOW!!JJJJ
It’s been three weeks since I watched “The Vow” (which I watched  crying and smiling throughoutJJ)... but the movie is still fresh and  doing rounds in my mind .Most of the time I’m lost in my world smiling to myself thinking about it and trying to link myself with the movie..Oh Yes!! I love dreaming; I can stop doing anything and just dream all day. And I have this habit of imagining me in a nice happy happy dramatic romance (It’s like a feel good therapy, and I need it all the time) JJJJJJ
For me watching/reading a Nicholas Sparks is just because I love to be in the “Romantic Hangover “mode. And the best part, most of his work is inspired by true stories and that makes me feel even better JJJ(something like true love can survive anythingJJJJ) and believe me you can stick to a nice happy mood after a dosage of Nicholas Sparks JJJJ
The Notebook, Walk to Remember, True Believer, Message in a bottle, Nights at Rodanthe, The Last Song, Dear John and  now “The Vow”. They have all given me very similar mixed emotions. Waiting to read the rest of his work which I’m sure I’ll love.

Just writing about it makes me feel like drifting back to my dream landJJJJJJJJJ
And yeah!! My girlies...Watch This Movie, You’ll all love itJJJ.
 

2 comments: