Lisha Thimmaiah

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Who’s next???:-):-)

JJ...that’s the question we all had until yesterdayJJ...we did guess so many names.......but Surprise Surprise!! Its AkshathaJJJ...I swear I still can’t believe itJJ...


My guesses were wrong for sure, Most of ours actuallyJJJ...I kinda almost put Akshatha out of the list cuz of her MS plansJJJ... Couldn’t stop smiling when I read the mail, I was in the middle of a discussion with a colleague and kept her waiting just to read these never ending mails..I couldn’t stop myselfJJJ...Yeah!!! I know none of us could, I did imagine all the faces smiling at their monitors all excited reading the mail threadJJJ...
Shivani: AKs: OMG OMG... I can’t believe this... Wooohoo...Sounds like he is ur type only... :):):) im so happy for you... Congrats...
Guys: didn't think Aks would be next... Really... I’m still in a shock...
See now good that u didn't go for MS. Now everything falls into place...
Hima:  Oh my god I don’t believe this..... yay!!!!! Congratulations…. I hope he is really sweet J. When’s the big day............I swear I never though aks will be next. I though with her MS n all she’ll take a long time :) so excited…
Neethu: Wohoooooo :-) :-) congraaatz aks..m sooo happy for u!! Its seven am here n i jus lost my sleep wen i saw d mail!! M so excited for you..yaaay!! :) :)
Aks: Ya even I dint expect this... :P m getting excited bcoz of u guys... :P J I was confused yesterday... :P
.
.
.
Shres:It sounds like a perfect cute story for u aks :)!! Enjoy every moment ;)

Thanj: Perfect for u aks :):) jus soooo perfect :)

And it goes on and on......
Finally!!! Three down and waiting for moreJJJJit was a looooong wait..., almost a year after thanj’s JJ
We are really very happy for you aks and very excited!!JJ....Hope you get all the happiness in the world and the cute smile remains in your face forever... can’t wait for the big dayJJJJ.
And YES!!!...The question still remains...who’s next girlies???? JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ............................

9 comments:

  1. 2nd wicket is down!! whos next ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 3rd wicket sweetie :) anu was the first, second thanj and now aks!!

      Delete
  2. :) :)cute blog dedicated to the cutest person on earth!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely Lisha.. It was worth the wait.. I waited all day to read it.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful lishu.. too good writing :) love reading it again n again :)

    ReplyDelete