Lisha Thimmaiah

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Valentine's moment:-):-)

With Valentine’s Day around the corner all you see around you is RED hearts, lovely gifts, beautiful cards, real life love stories put up all over,romantic movies etc etc...JJ...Archie stores are literally colored in red ...Beautiful it is!:-),..
Not just that! You have every second person around you talking about it or planning for the ‘V’ day....and there are people celebrating a list of pre valentine days....
 7 Feb Rose Day
8 Feb Propose Day
9 Feb Chocolate Day
10 Feb Teddy Day
11 Feb Promise Day
12 Feb Kiss Day
13 Feb Hug Day
14 Feb VALENTINE'S DAY
(got this list from a colleagueJ)
.. Oh yes!!People are serious about these days as well...I saw a lady pick up a card for her husband...The special day was”propose day”... that’s sweet na!!J...I’m sure she put up a smile on her hubby’s face (after a tired day at office, a beautiful card from your loved one to say what you mean is definitely SWEET JJJJ).
I din really like Valentine’s Day in school, Reason: we dint have a holiday for Valentine’s Day (I had assumed it should be), then I grew up to know it was the day for a couple (not for the rest)...and finally I realize it’s for allJJ...
And when I have realized I just don’t want it to go a waste.
 It’s true that we don’t really need to wait for a special day to reveal how much you love a person/ what someone means to you (no matter who that is)...All we need to do is grab an opportunity to tell what someone means to you, just let your heart out!!, and that minute is always special, “our very own special Valentines moment”...I have had many of those special moments, with friends, family and love...Think back ppl all of us have had many of those special moments for sureJJJJ...
If you don’t have one, no worries, we have Valentine’s day. Love yourself and tell people what they mean to you, feel special and make it special, just in our own very simple special wayJJJJ...
My way, I’m taking a little effort to tell all my people that I love you all and you mean the world to me,Sending you all loads of Big Hugs JJJ...For me, this is “My very own special Valentines moment”.  
Happy Valentines Day!!JJJ

5 comments:

  1. A week full of romantic days.. nice post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine day !! nice one lish :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey really nice i hv nvr felt so differently for valentine u hv described it so wonderfully n yes i liked d school holiday part d most....its nt like d usual valentine article which v get to read in newspaper's etc..really innovative....indrani

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice one lish!! :) well for me all you friends are valentine and I so wish I could celebrate that day with you guys..But again!! do I need a special day to celebrate with you guys?? every day could have been celebrated if we were all not scattered in different places on the map. love you all and happy valentines day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. valentine's day should be declared universal holiday ;)
    >> a special love celebration @ http://checkmysecrets.blogspot.in/2012_02_12_archive.html
    must read for couples n singles

    ReplyDelete