Lisha Thimmaiah

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Sibling Love :-):-)



14th feb and couldn’t wait to get back home...It has nothing to do with the V day...It was my sis, She was coming back from homeJ... I was getting so restless in office and couldn’t wait to meet her...The most tempting part was to know what she was getting for me JJJJ.
5.00 in the evening and all I wanted to do when I met her was pull out all the stuff from her bag. There was so much of joy to sit and watch what she was putting out for me from her bag. Cookies, Pickles...etc etc.. I was thrilled!! JJJTo my surprise she had something for me which I very badly missed the whole day and I thought I won’t be getting it, A box of ferrero Rocher ”my gift” JJJIt made my day, I swear!!!! JJJJJ.
The Chit Chat began, her stories, my stories n more n more of blah blah blah!!...There was literally no end for our chit chatJJ I felt like I was talking to her after ages (though we spoke over phone everydayJ) we just couldn’t stop talking from the time we metJJJ.What an amazing evening it was, though there was nothing fancy about it.
I’m glad she is back and just the fact that we live in the same city makes me feel soo good. Actually I have the sweetest and bestest sistersJJFeeling of loveJ...

4 comments: