Lisha Thimmaiah

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

PAINTER ME!!:-):-)

I would love to call myself an artist, but can’t really do that because I lag in the ‘creativity part’ to call myself an artist. An anonymous person once checked out my painting and said “so you are a painter”, I wanted to correct him saying I’m an artist...Good I dint do that...I have always been the ‘copy paste’ types, never did I really use my brush to put up something interesting so that I can call it my own stuff., But I did pretty well by painting pictures from newspapers, magazines and mom’s gardening books n happy about that JJJ Hmmm!! “Painter” suits me better. I think now I like itJJ...
Painting is what I really loved doing (I still do)...I can just sit for hours together flaunting my brush and admiring my stuff. I did quite a lot of them, But after a couple of paintings I kinda took a very long break away from my brushes, Engineering was the very obvious reason (I felt short of time though I had loads of it to waste) and Then I had many more useless reasons not to do my favorite hobby. Laziness tops them all. I really really missed doing it, of course, now I feel stupid for being soo stupid.
Very recently I get this opportunity in my organization to participate in pot painting. I was so dam happy. JJJ I missed painting sooo much. Just coloring a small pot was so much fun to me. JJJJ I din’t wanna leave it and I loved every minute I spent painting that pot. I wanted to do it better, use better colors and got upset when I din have enough time....That time, was simple awesome...
It’s just about what you like doing. JJ..How many of us really do what we like!!I guess we should do things we like,... just anything we like doing, Simple reason??... To put up a smile on our face, to pamper us, to feel good and that would mean so much more to usJJJ...I should do a lot of paintingsJJ,I guess I will...
Happiness comes from small things JJJ



2 comments:

  1. loved certain parts the most!! :) "I felt short of time though I had loads of it to waste) and Then I had many more useless reasons not to do my favorite hobby. Laziness tops them all"...not all get a chance to do what they like. I'm happy you got one chance and I hope you get many more such chances and keep continuing! and well!! I always considered you as a painter :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rach:-),I love to read your comments:)...its always a "feel good" kind..thank you soooo much.

      Delete