Lisha Thimmaiah

Friday, February 3, 2012

Self Obsessed!!!

Someone recently said ”you can never stop being ‘me me me’ even for a day”, I wasn’t surprised to hear that,... I’ve heard that quite a lot of times by now,..n yeah!! I always knew I was a little self obsessed as My Friends say that tooJJJ (Just a little to be specific realized  that because of my friends) ...And all these while I din really mind being obsessed and loving myself more, probably because sometimes I need me more than anybody else and “I’m” with “me “most of the time and I at times did enjoy my company(all of us do) .
But now being called self obsessed, it’s kind of stuck in my mind.*-)  So thought of doing some useless work, I know it’s just a waste of time for me, but believe me I’m really loving doing this!! JJJJ... Probably because for the first time I’m seriously doing a piece of research (the useless part doesn’t really matter for nowJJ). Google “Self obsession”.
Look what I found:-D.
I think if you’re not self-obsessed, you’re probably boring.
I loved the above lineJJJ...I mean seriously who wants to be called boring:-D:-D
“Self Obsession (meaning) : overly concerned with one's own desires, needs, or interests.”  (Who’s not?)
I was pretty pleased with my result :-P JJ
I'm not self-obsessed, I’m just confident and that's not wrong. I live life to the fullest and enjoy every moment I spend in company of others. I'm Me: I act immature, eat when I’m bored, yell when I’m angry, and never regret something that once made me happy. I believe in true love, and I believe in making my dreams come true, because I’m a believer...
N That’s what I wanna call self obsession as..JJ
I know It seems stupid...,*-)!!...that’s the jobless me... n guess what!!I couldn’t stop smiling when I was writing this one JJJ... Happiness within comes with the pleasure of small things.;-):-):-D

2 comments:

  1. I totally love the self obsessed lish I know!! you are self obsessed, mean and no matter what!! The truth is you are not fake and totally love to see you laugh all the while coz it makes you look even more prettier( I can see the smile on your face :P) stay the same self obsessed person forever!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol...thats so sweet rach:-)..i cant stop smiling..:-):-):-)

    ReplyDelete