Lisha Thimmaiah

Friday, February 24, 2012

24 years of sheer joy


My BirthdayJJJ....As always I was so dam excitedJJ...23rd feb has been special to me every year, this is one day I realize and actually feel specialJJ (very much actually) .Anybody would ,if they had birthdays like I did JJJ,obviously it’s because of my friends and family. And the best part, it gets special and better every yearJJJ...
I remember the days when mamma would ask me what kind of a cake I want for my birthday JJ(that moment used to be so exciting).After lot of brainstorming I used to be like I want “an apple cake”, “a baby in a cradle cake”, “a butterfly cake”, “a house cake” n what not.. (Dumb choice I agree, but that was the baby me)JJ...n yes!! I got all of these as my birthday cakesJJJ.
The gifts, my special birthday dress, fighting for roses in the cake, the special cards from all my siblings(all the 11 of them), were very much a part of my birthday as a kidJJ and I cherish every moment of those days.
And then I had the most amazing friends in the world who made my day the bestest ever JJthe midnight parties, surprises, wishes, phone calls, sms, gifts etc etc...Now when I Celebrate my 24th bday, as always it’s different and much better with more surprises, more gifts, more phone calls, more wishes and loads of love... What more could I ask for!! JJ
 I’m soo glad I have you guys... Thank you all for making my 24th birthday even more better and very special.... you guys mean the world to meJJJ

3 comments:

  1. B'day celebrations at hostel used to be a lot fun!! wish we could get back to those days and celebrate again..Hope you had a great day lish!! Happy B'day once again!! love you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. think i will end up crying reading all this but it does not really suit me so m gonna stop myself :) :) not to mention i am in the office so people are gonna think i hve lost it looking at the screen smiling and crying all at the same time.. but everything is soo true. god knows how i got so lucky to have u guys.. seriously!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww hima:)..crying doesnt suit you for sure:-)..jus smile:)

      Delete