Lisha Thimmaiah

Monday, August 27, 2012

The Romantic Hangover…:-)

I watched two romantic movies this weekend. “PROM” and “SHIRIN FARHAD KI TOH NIKAL PADIJJ.Watching “PROM” left me with a romantic Hangover… It’s a very sweet High school Romance with all the Proposing, asking out for a Prom date, Break ups, the making up and a lot of beautiful Prom gownsJ…Exactly how I love Romantic movies; A feel good movie and a must watch for people who like the romantic hang overJJ……And then there’s “SHIRIN FARHAD KI TOH  NIKAL PADI” a middle age romance which I have been waiting to watch right from the time the promos have been released, Its sweet and fun, not one of my favorites though. What I like about it is the message it has, ”Profession doesn’t come into account when you fall in love”…I was kinda thrilled when there were few dialogues projecting it,.. I have written a Post on this earlier (The Marriage concept?!!)JJJ
Hmmm…It was a fairly nice weekend for me…Though I’m little worried about the eating I have been doing lately…Right from a heavy Breakfast to a big dinner…
 I have noticed, on weekends I spend more time in the kitchen than anywhere else, I eat breakfast thinking about lunch and eat lunch thinking what to make for dinner, and if I’m out then I get a better share of the food I love…
This actually bothers me because, during the week when I’m in office and somehow pretend to be very diet conscious and a little choosey about food like not eating potatoes and sticking to the “fruit Diet” for Lunch, not eating junk, and stuff like that; end of the day all that fuss is been of no use since I make up for all the “not eating” during the week by literally hogging on the weekend..Not very pleased!!!…
Oh…Between all the fuss, I must say "the Paneer Masala" I made for Sunday Dinner was definitely Yum and "Wanting More" JJJ…That makes me Happy…
JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ

No comments:

Post a Comment