Lisha Thimmaiah

Friday, August 10, 2012

Distance matters……Miss U!!!

Distance means so little when it’s for someone who means so much more…I have realized distance makes a relationship Stronger and Just the thought of waiting to meet and be together with someone you love keeps things going…And the moment of togetherness is worth every minute of waitJJJ
I was going through Phrases and I found this one beautiful Phrase which I loved…"Missing someone gets easier everyday because even though you are one day further from the last time you saw them, you are one day closer to the next time you will". JJJ...It’s so true…
Every time I’m closer to meeting you, I’m so excited, happy and wait for the moment… and when the day is over I start waiting for next minute I’m gonna be with you…It hurts for sure,…But over the years it is very much a part of my “everyday”,…I miss u
Being away from family, friends and love has made me realize how much each relationship matters and I value and love each of them much more nowJJJ…everything has its own reason for sure…distance does matterJ
:):)

No comments:

Post a Comment