Lisha Thimmaiah

Thursday, October 3, 2013

To Friends:)

I was the happiest of people during the last few days of my engineering college, it’s not just because the 4 years of engineering came to an end, but also because, like I always mention I was out with a good bunch of friends… Having spent amazing time with them, and carry with me some lovely memories, I couldn’t be happier.
 The past 4 years haven’t been very different too…Though all of us in different cities, we still managed to have a few maddest of times, and Yes added lot more memories…We are all just a phone call away.
Life’s not gonna be the same forever you see…We still are gonna be a phone call away...With all of us married/to be married, things change. It is bound to happen. We are moving places and a few out of country and then managing work, home, family, additional responsibilities, etc etc. We hardly have time to spare for ourselves, and obviously Friends need to be side lined a little...Though just a phone call away maybe at times it might get impossible to keep in touch……Deep inside each one of us would be sulking about this, wishing we had more of “Me time” and more of the maddest times with friends…But we have just the memories left with us to catch up with…
When I fell low, or I’m lonely or I’m very excited I always think of calling up my friends, sometimes one of them and sometimes all in a row….This works for me;It makes me feel better and I’m smiling at the end of the conversation.
Now that I really notice things changing, I get a little worried. No matter how much the change happens, I would still want to call up friends for All the cribbing and other stupid silly reasons any time I want, I would still want all of us to plan for a vacation, would still want all of us to go shopping and act mad on the street, Would still want to walk into your houses at any point of time and I would always want to meet up as often as possible
And Just for you all to know, I’m still gonna plan vacations, pick up all your calls no matter how busy I’m and would be the happiest when you all walk in home JJJJ

No comments:

Post a Comment