Lisha Thimmaiah

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Last few days at work!

It’s been Over 2 years since I’m working with my present employer. And now it’s my last few days at work. It’s my farewell at office today and I hear my friends sitting across the cubical planning out stuff. I’m happy and sad at the same time. I know I’m gonna miss working here and I’m surely gonna miss my friends here.
The past 2 years has been so wonderful for me .I couldn’t ask for more from my first Job. This was a job of my Dreams. But neither did I dream of visiting foundries and learning stuff what I missed out in college nor did I dream I would be travelling across the globe. It’s been a journey of learning, making new friends, travelling across the world, experiencing luxury and having loads of fun.
I have always loved my job and I always feel lucky I worked here...In fact I was always proud of so many things about my employer. And with a bunch of amazing friends to work with I had no reason to crib what so ever.
I’m busy trying to convince myself that ‘All good things come to an end” and I have something better to look forward to. Life changes for sure, new people come in to our lives and we leave behind a few peopleJ. But a few people and some memories are always very close to you. So will my first job, friends I made here and my memories from my work place.
I will miss working here in Honeywell. I’m glad I got be a part of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment