Lisha Thimmaiah

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

My Time Line !!Tick Tick!!...:-0


Since I’m moving out of Pune in a month’s time I resigned from my job after I got back from home in September. Though I’m still serving my notice period I feel like I have no responsibility over anything at work even though things are the same and my work got a little hectic than usual.
All I can think of is ‘when will I get back home?’ and ‘when will I stop working!’...My mind is literally blank and now I’m counting days for my BIG day…I’m all excited, but being a control freak I try not to show it out too much. There is too much of anxiety and sometimes I do freak out.
The fact that I’m quitting my job and moving back to Coorg makes me feel like my last day at work is my last day of this part of “My world”. Actually it is true!!! The minute I leave Pune It’s all gonna be different for me. I feel I’m falling short of days, mostly short of weekends. And having this in mind I’m in a rush to do everything. I wanna visit places, meet friends, eat in new restaurants, go shopping and everything possible. Yes!!...I realized I have ended up spending hell lot of money, and put on oodles of weight. It bothers me at times, but my “one month” timeline comes into picture and I feel it’s ok to be spending too much/over eating for once!!...And I go back to my spending and hogging mood. I don’t understand why I fell I’m never gonna get all of this ever.
I’m not very sure if this is normal; I’m getting married to no stranger. I have waited all my life to get married and now when its happening it feels crazy at times. One moment I’m very happy suddenly I’m freaking out. I’m not sure if its nervousness or the Pre Marriage Syndromes!!! :-p…What do you call this!!!…Does this happen to every bride to be!...
Whatever it is, I feel happy about the excitement, and I’m even happier as the day is getting closer…(And a little weird about the freaking out):-0

No comments:

Post a Comment