Lisha Thimmaiah

Monday, June 4, 2012

Falling in Love….:-):-)

Falling in love, I believe is a girls dream…If I’m not wrong every girl wishes for a fairy tale love story which ends with a wedlock or should I say the wedlock we wish would be our fairy tale part 2.
At the age of 6, I decide to marry the guy I fall in love with…very little did I know then, about falling in love and nothing did I know about being married…Marriage has always been a fantasy for me. TO me the “being married” example were my parents and my extended family...I secretly admired the romantic moments my parents had, the birthday kiss mum got from my dad, the gifts mum got, their pre marriage letters (I did sneak peek into my mom’s pre wedding collection of letters from my dad...I’m a little embarrassed about it now, though I don’t remember what I read in them :-p)... not to forget, I loved the Card my maternal aunt received  addressed as “Darling” from her hubby, my uncleJJJ( again that was a sneak peek done by my cousin  and I got to see it too and do all the giggling possible)…I Felt that was sooo romantic and I did think from then , cards were the best way to express what you felt..In fact even to this day if I wanna say something special I choose a card and the card I give means every bit of the content it has...
 Maybe I was too small to think about all of it I have mentioned, but then, I did not realize the age factor and moreover I always felt I was the big girl (that’s the effect of being the older baby at home).
As I grew older my dreams had a lot of additions to it, romantic movies played a major influence on me for sure...I loved each one of the additions and the fantasy’s, the best part of it was I could always smile thinking of itJJJ...Never did I dream of a very handsome Prince Charming, but always wanted someone like the boys I had at home (my Cousins) funny, naughty, cranky, friendly and sweet…A little later “romantic” was an additionJJJ,..From my side, All I wanted to do was be truthful and a best friend…..For a few (maybe the boys) all this might sound a little cheesy… Especially our dreams of a finding a perfect “love”…. Who cares!!!! These dreams at one point of time become a girl’s world. (I’m not sure how many of them will accept this, but to a certain extend its true)
Over the years I have seen so many of my friends fall in love, and enter the wedlock…..believe me I get very excited over this and I have all the emotions overflowing... And deep inside I wish for my turn to come soonJJJJ….
I still have little idea about the “being married status”; I’m saying this because all my married girl friends say you won’t know anything about “being married” unless you are actually married... But Just the thought of it is exciting me……
Oh, don’t get ideas... I’m still not in the list, these thoughts are running in my mind as I have been hearing about a lot of wedding preparations recently….And here I’m waiting for my turn to be on top of the list:-PJJJ





JJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJJ

2 comments: