Lisha Thimmaiah

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Loong Awaited Vacation:-)

Oh Yes!!...The Title speaks for its self... I’m gonna be on vacation...Frankly I’m beaming end to endJJ...Excited big time…For quite some time I have been avoiding taking vacations, I have my own reasons for that but this time I wanna make it to the fullest..I have been waiting for this for some time now…
What’s exciting me the most??!!...it’s the weekend wedding of my cousinJJJJ...Oh my god!!!...I can’t wait to be at the wedding and join the celebration mood, It’s been years since we had a family wedding… what’s more exciting is all the new clothes I get to wear, meeting up with cousins, the very colorful Coorg wedding and the food..JJJ…Mmmm...Can’t wait!!...
I was thinking of our school time...How much we loved our quarterly vacations then, the best one was the summer vacationJ, done with the annual exams and we used to be almost like free birds for about two months…what fun!!!...Playing in the sun ( Hide and Seek was my favorite and I played it every day with my little sisters) , the long cycle rides, visiting grandparents and cousins, the usual summer shopping, the summer camps, visiting places...Wow!!!…Nothing can beat those days and compensate for the fun we had thenJ...summer vacations are every kid’s fantasy…
And now as a grow up, when I Plan for my vacation’s home half the time I wonder what do I do for such a long time at home (and the long time would be a mere 10 days), Is that how grownups think??!!, planning a vacation home bothers me big time, and in fact I’m glad when I’m back and start off with my usual routine, though I crib about it (aren’t we complicated!!).... And to add to the vacation worries sometimes we have our work bothering us and the very thought of making sure to check our emails everyday...
For a few reasons, I miss being a kid and miss not having to think how to spend a vacation, I know all of us do miss being kids and at some point think the same J
This time it’s slightly different for me and I’m Glad about it…obviously it’s because of the wedding as it’s gonna keep me a little busy and I have a few things planned as my Friend is  joining meJJJ
Worries and cribbing apart…On a serious note, I really wanna have loads of fun this time, with nothing to bother me...My long awaited vacation is starting offJJJ

4 comments:

  1. lish!! how long are you here?? any plans for b'lore?? there are some plans for next weekend.I think i'll definitely call you this time :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rach..im leaving this weekend..no blre plans..you gals are planning for pune:-)plsssssss..and thanks for calling:-)

      Delete