Lisha Thimmaiah

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

My baby sitting week:)


Like I already said ‘I wonder how Mom’s mange to be so dedicated with Kids’.

By the end of the week, I felt sleep deprived and totally exhausted...It literally showed on my face, and the very obvious fact that I kept yawing the whole day in office proved it…of course I was a little embarrassed with the yawing partL..I kinda used to be in a semi conscious state in my sleep, waking up every now and then, to check my watch, and would be wide awake before the alarm rings. The only thing in my mind was I had to get up early so that I don’t miss his school bus…It was more like I had sleepless nights. Phew!!!...

But with all this there were moments which made me jump with joy…like to see he had finished his lunch box, listen to stories from school, what happened at a friend’s birthday, How happy his friend was with the very cute gift he gave him, the pranks played in school, who stopped talking to whom(I had no idea who was who, but loved listening to it…took me back to my memories)no red marks in the dairy(yaayyyy!!!), a gold medal in the science quiz(It happened way before I was babysitting, but I was there to witness him jump around with the medal…I was beaming:-D)  and most importantly making him study……the lessons I read and the drawings I helped him with, kept reminding me of my school days…Loved it!!JJJJ

Baby sitting was like an adventure for me:-D…I wouldn’t mind trying it for a second time,I think I can manage pretty well…a nice tight sleep on the weekend was good enough  for me to think about going for it againJJJJ

No comments:

Post a Comment