Lisha Thimmaiah

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Priceless Memories

These are a Part of my Priceless Memories. These pictures, reminds me of the wonderful people in my life, the people I’m so obsessed off, the best time I have had ,and the wonderful memories we created JJ the best ever!!!...Its these pictures which keeps my memories more alive, puts a smile on my face and  make me fall in love with all of these all over again… Lucky I am!!! JJ

The group picturesJJ…………



It’s a must to pose with the person next to me on every occasion.



It’s the where am I Moment…which I will talk about even with my grand childrenJ.




We all decide to go silkJ
All smilesJ


I know I’m cuteJJ


A few other….

It was 3 years backJ…still fresh...Like never before and never againJ…. My Priceless memories …love you all JJ




2 comments: