Lisha Thimmaiah

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Annabella Truchon…This one’s for you!!!:-):-)

A year back I meet this lady in my office…”my then Trainer”.  With a senior’s requests I offer to take her out for a ‘Pune darshan’JJ…We roam around, we chat, we eat, we shop, we have fun and we get along well…It was a great  evening!!……We exchange our email id’s and wish good byeJJ…Little did I know that we would keep in touch, and little did I know the we would be friendsJ….A few days later I receive an email from Anna…From then we have been in touch with each other exchanging mails, travel experiences, talking about our routines, family stories, pictures  and soo much more…
A year later we meet againJ...the talking, the eating, the shopping is soo much more fun and even betterJJJJ…It was wonderful to have you around AnnaJJ

Anna and me:)


thank you for those yummy cookies:)

 With Friends, It’s always fun……..

No comments:

Post a Comment