Lisha Thimmaiah

Friday, September 7, 2012

What Men should know…and women too!!! ;)

I was browsing through Times of India, and I found this”5 Things you should do for your woman”

It was a nice read...most importantly, I feel good when I read something like this, There is somebody to say “Appreciate your women”… and I’m sure at least 8 on 10 people reading this article will make an attempt to appreciate someoneJJJmaybe just to see the after effect… I do it!!!!!!JJ……Usually I email articles I like to people who I feel should read itJ;this time I thought I will post the link here in my blog……And I must say, I totally agree with the article!!!TOTALLY!!!,…

I love compliments and appreciationJJ, In turn I genuinely appreciate and compliment people when required and I like something about the other person……I love small surprises, I’m grateful to small gestures and I’m totally overwhelmed  when I’m told what I mean to someone, anybody to that matterJJ…its sweet……oh!!And I hate to be comparedJJ

Here’s the link….”5 Things you should do for your woman”

Have fun!!!! JJJJJJ

No comments:

Post a Comment