Lisha Thimmaiah

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Birthday, Festival, Travel:-):-)

Happy Birthday HimaJJ…I hope you have a sooper dooper day and a lovely year ahead…A couple of year’s back I had written a testimonial for Harshima on “orkut”……I wanted to post it here as well, but couldn’t get itJ……For all that I know about hima, she has been a “not very often smiling gal” to the “very often smiling gal”, being more cheerful and more friendly…which all of us really likeJJ……Hope you always have that pretty smile on your face and wish you all the happiness in the world……..Loads of hugsJJJ
Happy Birthday Hima:):)

Add caption
Festive vibes here….So much going on here in Pune as “Ganesh Chathurti” is just a day away. The preparation is in full swing…Loads of Ganesh Statues lined up across the roads, the mantap set ups, the decorations….everything seems to be going on so well…I like it!!...What I love the most is the variety of beautiful Ganesh statues…I love each one of them….


But for me there’s something more exciting…My holiday to Jaipur, Delhi and Agra begins tomorrowJJ… Just hoping all goes wellJJJ...I can’t waitJ…Will post all about my trip soon after I’m backJJ
A long Happy week for meJJ…Hope the same for allJJ

No comments:

Post a Comment