Lisha Thimmaiah

Monday, January 21, 2013

Wedlock: A Graceful occasion, a reunion!!:)


I pack my bags and rush out of office to board a bus to Mangalore. A place which is very close to my heart. Excited and anxious about how things would happen the next day, for me, for my friends and for the Bride to be.

Finally arrive in Mangalore a little late then what I had expected; all set to attend the most talked about wedding among us friends. Excited I was and excited were my friends JJ…I rush to a friends place, smiling end to end with the excitement all over me…enter to see beautifully decked up girls and a few getting ready draping sarees, make up etc etc...Wow!!...frankly, for a moment I wanted to just admire them, alas I dint have much time for that…You know how it is when you are happy, excited, can’t stop smiling and in a hurry to get dressed for the wedding you have been waiting!!!...it gets a little confusing then and feels Awesome when you think of it now JJJ!!!!!


Yet again we all decided to go silk (the first time was for an event in college).And there we were to witness one more best friend of ours being marriedJJJ…Amazing it was, with all the customs, the tradition, the smile on the grooms face, “the ‘blushing’, ‘smiling’ bride”, the laughter around, the flashes, the music, the flowers, the gold, the silk, the glitter and the perfect happy atmosphere. What made things more perfect for me was all of US friends being together JJJ…Everything was just so beautiful!!!!


praj and guru prasad


Of course I felt a few emotional moments when I saw Prajna hold back her tears and just smiling gracefully…Probably it’s a moment which every bride would remember all her life. A moment of change, newness and full of mixed emotions…Hmmm!!!!......I couldn’t stop thinking of the crazy cranky, naughty Prajna from college. Things change soo much for us girls!!…




Anyways!!…it’s a part of life and I wish this change and the new part of life gets even better and more beautiful for all of us….Being with this group of friends has always been the best time for meJJ(I mention it all the time, and I don’t mind talking about it every single time I get a reason to talk about it)…bringing in more memories, cracking more silly jokes, irritating each other, cribbing about stuff etc etc…The best part still is nothing has changed between us, and I love this fact, in fact all of us doJJ
And yeah!!...with one more reunion we have more memories in store…Love you all.

We wish you a very happy married Life “Prajna and Guru Prasad”...Wish you a life of happiness and togethernessJJ…love you PrajJJ


The Reception Picture

&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

4 comments:

  1. The best blog ever till date! nothing special yet the simple words has made it the best! waiting for two more such get together :) <3 I swear I cannot imagine a life without any1 of you. each one has a special place. and @praj- That was truly an emtional moment seeing you getting married. Wish you all the happiness in the world. love you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very True Lishhh..I was so emotional..really holding back my tears.. Never thot the day will be like this!!

    But u guys made me feel so happy..It was really nice to c everyone decked up n beautiful..felt sooo happy..I just cant explain it :)

    Once I felt I wish I could sit next to u guys n let me have fun too :) made me feel restless :P

    I still rem after the wedding so many o my relatives came n told me u 've got very nice n beautiful friends:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-)I'm glad i have friends like you...wish you have a wonderful life ahead:)

      Delete