Lisha Thimmaiah

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

The Bests I have had.......:-):-)

Sometimes things feel soo perfect for us, like the way you want it to be. And for me this whole perfection is because of the people I have spent most of my time with. I owe it to my bestest friends.
I was digging into a few books this morning and I found a paper. And guess what!!Written in that was “Nice things about Lisha” JJJWe actually did this in college...Remember!! Writing nice things about each otherJJ!!….I couldn’t stop smiling after reading thatJJJJ, I read “twelve” nice things about me and I feel amazing!!...IT MADE MY DAY. In fact I even realized that I have spent most of my “this is how I wanna be (the real me)” life with them (my friends). Freaking out, acting mad, fooling around, Depending on them, asking for favors,shopping, dropping in to their houses anytime I wanted, Celebrating Birthdays, probably even annoying them n so much more...The people in my “happy part” of life are my friends. And the best part, because of them I get to read “twelve” nice things about meJJ. With them things have just been the way I wanted it to be JJJ
This is for all my friends, I’m so glad I have you all. Thank you soo muchJJ.you guys are the bestJJ. Hugs and hugs.

3 comments:

  1. loads n loads of hugs :) wish we could go back to our college day..

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) we'll make many momerable moments in the future as well... :) I am sure about it.. I still remember how we used to chat about all the nonsense things under the sun during xam time.. LOL!! Watch movies from a tiny laptop after trying our best to turn our small hostel rooms to miny theatre!! ;) Man!! Well I miss hiding in the shower or cupboard hiding from the warden.. :P Miss everything that we did together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love you lish!!! <3 <3 wish we could go back to those days but yeah, we can still create many more memorable moments!! cheers to all of us! love you all! we all have a long way to go! :)

    ReplyDelete